On March 29, 2022, the Ukrainian Red Cross will hold a briefing on its activities during the war.
The following topics will be covered:
- humanitarian aid provided to the affected population in Ukraine;
- how exactly the assistance is provided;
- about the Ukrainian Red Cross work in hot spots;
- on support to escort civilians through evacuation corridors;
- what is the difference between the Ukrainian Red Cross and the International Committee of the Red Cross;
- official positions of the Ukrainian Red Cross on the situation after the visit of the President of the International Committee of the Red Cross Peter Maurer to Moscow;
- financial report of charitable donations to Ukrainian Red Cross.
Time: 12:00 - 13:00
Venue: Vinnytsia, Ukraine (exact address will be indicated in the invitation letter after accreditation).
Speaker: Maksym Dotsenko, General Director of the National Committee of the Red Cross of Ukraine, Taras Lohhinov, commander of the Emergency response team of the National Committee of the Red Cross of Ukraine.